Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 7! And some big THANK YOU's to you all, and AllFreeJewelryMaking!

Today marks week seven, since I quit the cigs- holy COW, the time's zipping by! And part of that is thanks to you, readers- you give me a reason to keep my hands busy with creative pursuits, rather than the poisonous alternative. You guys have shown me a lotta love, and you have no idea how much that means to me! Thank you for your kind words, encouragement, and friendships. You're awesome!

I'd also like to thank AllFreeJewelryMaking.com, for featuring one of my projects in today's email- you all made my day! If you haven't signed up for Bling Buzz, their email newsletter, you should- they send out the best projects on the web, right to your inbox, plus they offer free e-books loaded with tutorials, and it's absolutely free. Their site is searchable, too, if you're looking for a specific project, or just need something to do. Or, if you're a sewing's more your thang, their sister site, AllFreeSewing.com, offers sewing and other thread-worthy projects through their Sewing It All Up newsletters, plus e-books, again, for free. Between the two, there's something for everybody! And you can't beat the price, eh?

Slowly making progress on myriad projects- I'm still toying with a henna-based haircolor change, the hats, a tunic, just got a buncha great new beads...I have more ideas than time, dang it! Stay tuned....
~

1 comment:

  1. Still sewing. Still remember that pillow you made me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Love hearing from you- it makes my day!