-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This made me laugh a little too much....

I don't know about you guys, but after the greenwashing experience (read about that here) with Dove's so-called natural products, I've had a certain level of disdain for them. And for their "true beauty" thing. I mean, yeah, nice message, but are they selling us things that are actually good for us? That's questionable, at best, and at worst, well...what I'm thinking rhymes with "ducking pliers", if you catch my drift.

That's why I was so, so tickled to run across this little gem today!


Wherever you may be, whatever you may be doing, always remember: you're not actually a hideous monster.

Have a great day!
~

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! Love hearing from you- it makes my day!